Friday, January 28, 2022

Story: Found a new life in my fridge


 

After the long work week there was nothing I wanted more than to come home, drink a bottle of wine, and really unwind for the night. Finally clocking out I got in my car and started my long commute back. I was devastated when I found myself stuck in a major traffic jam, delaying my relaxation for two more hours. While stuck, I felt the exhaustion start to set in and began to contemplate if working so hard my whole life, and landing a great job was worth this. I had nothing to show for my life besides my savings account and the bottle waiting for me at home.

Finally arriving home I quickly threw off my tie in frustration. Looking around my quiet apartment I sighed. “Looks like another “relaxing” night of drinking and jerking off. Can’t wait…” I mumbled to myself. I quickly changed and headed over to the fridge. I grabbed the bottle of wine from my disappointingly empty fridge, and right as I moved it I noticed one of the inside lights was brighter than usual, almost blindingly so. Reaching out a hand to cover the light, I felt a zap as I made contact with it, followed by a pulling sensation. I can only describe the sensations as being pulled into the light atom by atom, until suddenly I felt myself tumbling, and slamming the back of my head hard into something.

“W-what happened?!” I hazily thought as the stars I was seeing started to dissipate. I came to quickly when I realized the bottle of wine I grabbed broke and was pouring itself all over me. “Ahh shit- wait, why do I sound like that?” I said to myself. Getting up, I looked down at myself in shock. I found myself looking at two small breasts filling out the wine stained top I was now wearing. “B-Boobs?! But wait, If I have boobs that means-“. My hands flew down to my crotch, and to my disappointment I failed to find my dick, but only a flat mound in its place. “This can’t be happening.. how hard did I hit my head? I thought, picking the bottle off the ground and taking a swig of what remained. 

The alcohol seemed to calm my nerves a bit, as the adrenaline in my body subsided. “One minute I’m grabbing a drink, and the next I have boobs…kinda. I must be having a nervous breakdown…” I said to myself, sitting down at the kitchen table with a glass in hand. Just as I poured myself another drink I heard my phone go off and I went to check it. “Wait… why is it in a pink case?” I wondered, inspecting the phone. Turning around to face my apartment, I noticed that it now had a slightly more feminine touch to it. “So not just my body changed, but reality itself?” I thought, going back to inspect the phone. The Face ID opened it up for me, confirming my thought that this phone, my phone recognized this body as well. 

Inspected the social media apps on the phone. I noticed many posts with my family. “Happy birthday to my best older bro!” One photo read, as the girl I appeared to be hugged my younger tightly. Another showed this body holding up balloons on a 21st birthday party reading “Can’t wait to hit the bars tonight with the girls!”. I had to admit, the girl I appeared to be, “Morgan”, was incredibly cute. I was perplexed at how her face looked so similar to mine, yet so feminine and full of life. 

Deducing that somehow, when I fell through the fridge I had turned into a younger, female version of myself I got up to inspect my changed apartment more. Starting with my room I found a messy pile of woman’s clothing on the floor and a closet full of clothes. Needless to say, curiosity got the best of me and I began to sift through them. Picking out a dress at random I stared at it and began to blush. “It wouldn’t be weird for me to try this on right?” I said, asking myself for approval. My heart started to race, and I poked my head out of my room to see if anyone would notice me slipping into the dress. 

I was too fixated on trying on the piece as I peeled the leggings off my body and threw the wine stained top, it joining the messy pile in the corner. I nervously stepped into the dress and pulled it over my body. A few minor adjustments later I was fully in it. The way it hugged my new assets felt nice, and what reflected back at me in the mirror left me stunned. “Man… I’m really beautiful. Sure I’m a girl now, but is that really a bad thing? I’m younger, hotter, and seem to have a better relationship with my family now.” I thought to myself as I continued to explore my reflection. My heart began to beat faster as I noticed my small cleavage, and started to feel a foreign aching between my legs. The feeling grew to being neigh unbearable as I grabbed at my new bubble butt, making me gasp. 

“You know what? Fuck it, I gotta feel this.” I said, turning around and jumping into my bed, ready to explore this feeling, this body, and my new life as Morgan.




No comments:

Post a Comment