Sunday, March 1, 2020

Mysterious Raygun






I stared at the large cock inches from my face calmly. The weight of my new breasts caused the bikini top I was in to dig into my shoulders. I watched the cock sway like a pendulum in front of me. Why did it look so good? I would never find a cock appealing before, maybe this body was having an effect on me? I don't know why this man approached me and shot me with a strange looking gun, turning me into his obedient girlfriend. He told me to follow him and my body did without hesitation. When we arrived at what I assume was his apartment. He walked me into the bedroom and I noticed a blue bikini laying on the bed. "Change." he commanded and I did without hesitation.


I felt a hand dig into the bikini top and dig around, flicking my nipple and causing me to snap out of the thought. Pleasure shot through my body as I stared at the organ hanging in front of me. My hands almost reflexively grabbed the cock in front of me. It was heavy and warm in my hands and felt foreign. I remember having one attached to me but it felt so different from this angle. I shake it with both hands and feel it wobble in my hand. I pull it closer and feel our heads meet. It's so warm, so hard and hungry for me. Whatever that ray gun did to me made me really want this. I laid my face along it's length and gave it a small kiss as the man staring down at me issued his next command. "Suck it".

No comments:

Post a Comment