Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Minor Shift Modeling Prequel part one.

 


Katie heard a knock on the door, and got up to answer it. Before her stood a short, well endowed woman who looks around nervously claiming she was her boyfriend Isaac. “I don’t understand, is Isaac with you? He’s supposed to be at work right now. This must be a prank right?” Said Katie, opening the door a little more.

“No babe listen to me, I promise. Ugh hang on.” I said, pushing past Katie and walking into the living room. “How does she know her way around our apartment?” Katie wondered as she saw the mysterious woman grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. “Look!” I exclaimed, pointing at the news report. The news scroll at the bottom of the screen mentioned some sort of shift, but Katie’s eyes were glued to the top left corner of the screen, which displayed a photo of her boyfriend dead in a car crash. Katie’s ears started to ring at the sight and tears welled in her eyes. 

“Who the fuck are you?! Why are you doing this to me? Where is Isaac?!” Katie screamed as tears started to roll down her face. “No! Baby! Don’t cry! It’s actually kind of sweet, but you have to understand, I am Isaac, your boyfriend!” I pleaded with her. “See, look at the news scroll. There was a body swapping uhh thing and I got swapped! It’s me in this body I swear!” 

Katie didn’t know what to think. The woman in front of her stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Katie. It felt nice, and somewhat familiar to her, and that’s when she felt a pair of soft lips kiss her forehead twice, just like Isaac would… Wiping away her tears she looked down at the woman. “Babe… is that really you?” Asked Katie. I slowly nodded yes.

Katie looked stunned, still trying to take in this new information. She did find Isaac’s new body attractive, but knowing his mind was in control of it really turned her on. “Soooo babe, if that really is you in there I bet you’re dying to check out your new body. Let’s go” Katie said, smirking and grabbing my hand, dragging me to the bedroom. 

That night I felt things that I never thought were possible, it’s not every day that you can feel what another person feels, let alone the other sex. Katie focused primarily on my new breasts and nipples first, showing me how good they could feel as she flicked my nipples with her tongue. When she moved her head between my legs and my wet crotch a loud moan escaped my lips. I loved the way my soft voice sounded and she gently brought me on the verge of orgasm. The rest of the night became a blur as I got lost in the pleasure, and before I knew it I fell asleep in Katie’s arms. 

1 comment:

  1. I see it's been a year since your last post. I hope everything is ok with you!

    ReplyDelete