Friday, July 23, 2021

Story: Dont mess with the timeline


"Don't mess with the timeline". That's what every sci-fi book and movie will tell you. I would have liked to think I would have followed that rule, being the huge nerd that I am. It all started when I touched down in Japan. I was granted a work visa through the J.E.T program and couldn't have been more excited for my year long stay in the land of the rising sun. Exiting the plane I met with an ambassador of the program who taught me how to navigate the city by train, and even drove me to my new apartment, which was even smaller than the pictures showed. The ambassador helped me unpack my bags and showed me around the mountainous town I'd be calling home for the next year, as well as the school I'd be teaching at. After that the ambassador left me, but not before telling me about some good places to eat. I was enjoying my walk home when I came across an old shrine hidden in the woods. I immediately wanted to check it out, but with it being night I decided that I'd rather see it during the day. The rest of the walk home was peaceful, and I ran into my neighbors as I was unlocking my door. Heading inside I crashed on the futon I laid out previously and fell fast asleep. The next morning was warm, and I woke up slowly, still feeling jet lagged from the time difference. After an hour I finally decided to get out of bed. I folded my futon, took a shower and headed out for the day. My first thought after exiting my apartment was to check out that shrine that piqued my interest last night. Heading there I spotted a vending machine and checked out the selection. "Ugh coffeee" I muttered to myself as I inserted 500 yen into the machine. I grabbed the cold drink and continued on my way. Heading up the winding stairs I finally arrived at the old shrine. The whole are had a certain tranquil air to it, and I was shocked to notice I was the only one there. As I looked around the shrine I noticed an odd glint out of the corner of my eye, and decided to inspect it. What I assumed had been a nail in a tree, was more shockingly an oily blackish purple orb, hovering in place. I couldn't believe my eyes as I looked it over and wracking my brain for an explanation. Against my better judgement I reached out my hand to touched the orb. My hand seemed to slip right inside of it with no resistance. However when I tried to pull out my arm I found that I couldn't, in fact the orb had been slowly consuming me. I started to panic as I tried to free myself, and that's when my vision went black as it consumed me.

While inside, I lost all my senses, and time seemed to pass by incredibly fast. It felt like experiencing years of your life in a fraction of a second. Before I knew it I had my senses back, and found myself in an unknown location. The bitter taste of iced coffee was gone, and replaced with the feeling of sweet vanilla. While trying to regain my composure I dropped the ice cream cone I had in my hand in shock. Looking down I saw a woman's body below my neck, dressed in a school uniform from the very school I was about to teach at! I was about to scream until I heard the sliding of a door. Looking over I saw an old white man tip toe out. His face looked familiar but I couldn't place where I'd seen it from. "Ahhhhh, Ayumi, there's my favorite granddaughter." He said in fluent Japanese. Not wanting to seem crazy I watched him sit down beside me in silence. "Since it's your eighteenth birthday I've got an interesting story for you... especially because it's the 50th anniversary." It was just then did I realize why he looked so familiar! He was me! A super old version of myself! I listened to his tale, of how that day I had gone back in time to post war Japan. Somehow he got wrapped up with the restoration of the country, and even met a woman! He managed to settle down with her and started a family, and a successful business. I was stunned at his story, I was listening to myself! "It's like those sci-fi movies I used to watch when I was your age. Luckily I didn't change the timeline...much. Thanks for listening to me ramble Ayumi... just keep this story between us... Your grandmother would kill me if she found out!" He shivered and got up to go back inside, leaving me by myself. I gave my body a pat down, and gave extra attention to the fleshy orbs attached to my chest. I spun back and forth and felt the air slip under the skirt I was wearing and the cool sensation of it on my panties was disorientating. Regaining my composure once more I headed back inside and searched the house for "my" room. "Really? A name plate on her door? How ridiculous." I whispered to myself as I entered the room. Luckily the room wasn't pink and feminine like I expected and I headed over to the bed to lay down. As I laid there I held my newfound breasts and thought about my situation. As I held my breasts an odd "itch" began to grow deep inside me, and it grew stronger as it urged me to slip my hand under my panties where I was met with a wet warmth. "Ahh, I guess finding out why I'm my own granddaughter can wait..." I said as I bit my lip and continued to probe to scratch the growing itch inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment