Saturday, September 12, 2020

500,000 page views!!!

 

 


 Wow! I actually can't believe we've passed 500,000 views! I just wanted to thank my dedicated viewers for helping me achieve this milestone! As a way to give back to the community I'm going to dedicate myself to do five requests for you! I will be in need of a couple of bits of information to help with me them though!

1.The name you'd like to use in the caption

2. The method of transformation you'd prefer. (You can pick from my tags, or if you have something else let me know)

3. What your character's reaction to the change would be.

You can of course send me a photo you'd like me to use too, but I can't guarantee I'll use it. Make sure to get them in quick! Shoot me your requests by emailing me at tgthrowaway259@gmail.com

I check my email frequently and I'll respond once I get your request!

7 comments:

  1. Title wife or lover a pilot with 10 years of marriage has a lover and one day a stranger for sheer fun changes the bodies of his wife and his lover the wife discovers her husband's deception and takes revenge and the lover realizes her true way of acting so you decide to take advantage of your current situation

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Isabelle (formerly Isaac)
    2. Any magic thing as so long it’s out of his control.
    3. Hate it, try to change it at first, but slowly experience himself eventually loving it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll be happy to hear that I just finished your request and will be posting it tomorrow!

      Delete
  3. 1:Lady of the spring 2:careless wish to a water nymph. 3:shock,resignation,intrege

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1: name would be steve
    2: method would be learning about being a shapeshifter, trying out different bodies until ending on a short irish redhead, accent and all. (I know you haven’t done one of these, but I would love to see how you write it)
    3: Steve would be over joyed because of the new powers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the offer.
    Name: Leigh or Cheryl
    Reason: In hiding and slowly changed so as not to be found. Cute redhead or brunette. Not blonde or breathtaking beautiful so still in hiding.
    He likes the attention after a while and begins to act and dress accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the page views!

    Here's to you reaching 1 million and more!

    ReplyDelete