Friday, December 13, 2019

A Great Shift story: Oranges.

It's been five months since the Great Shift had passed over the earth, swapping 90% of people's bodies with another's. Daily life and society has finally returned to normal, well as normal as things could be after such an event. I had been at my favorite diner waiting patiently for my breakfast before the shift struck. The waitress, Melanie kindly brought over my food with a smile when I felt my perspective shift in a flash. Suddenly I was standing, with long blonde hair invading my vision. Looking down I saw two large mounds tucked underneath the cute waitress outfit I found myself in. My old body jolted up and ran out of the diner screaming as the rest of the diner erupted into chaos. Seeing no other option I ran home, trying to hold my bouncing breasts down in annoyance.

Now months later I've mostly adjusted to my new body and gender. Becoming a girl is obviously the most dramatic change I went through. I've bought a new wardrobe to fit my body and even some makeup! There have been a couple of nuances to this new body however, some of my favorite foods don't taste the same and I've found my initial attraction to my body has faded. I've also been having strangely erotic dreams that I don't remember. All I know is that I wake up with my vagina wet and inviting.

This morning I awoke to the familiar wet feeling between my legs and went downstairs to grab my new breakfast favorite, oranges. As I held the orange up, memories of my dream came back to me. It was me and my friend Sabrina, who had shifted into her brother's body, naked lying in bed rubbing our bodies together. The memories of my dream cause the wetness come back as I feel my body tingling. "Ah fuck, I think this body likes exclusively men, which means I like men now."

Lifting the orange I bring it closer to my mouth, licking the rigid rind of the orange up and down, feeling the wetness roll down my inner thigh. Closing my eyes I think back to the dream and Sabrina's naked male body, imagining the orange as her hefty balls. Feeling overwhelmed by the sensations I throw the orange down and text Sabrina, asking her to hangout, which she excitingly agrees to. Frantically running upstairs I change into my cutest outfit in hopes to seduce Sabrina's body.


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment