Friday, May 31, 2019

Myself: Lazy days







As I was cleaning up and folding clothes I thought some of you might like to see my selection of favorite panties! I tried to make this nifty grid to help point out which ones I'm talking about!

I'm currently wearing D4, you can kinda seem them in the caption. They are by far my most comfortable pair. E4 are my period panties and have seen a lot of abuse.

I think the sexiest pair I have is B1 and C2. I've only wore them once or twice because they ride up my ass but man do I look great in them :) Which ones do you like? It would be fun if you guys choose which ones I wear for Jacob if we ever.... ya know. 💋

2 comments:

  1. I like b2, I hope u continue this series it’s one of my favorite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which ones did she wear to the family reunion ?

      Delete